Since 2006 Website Accessibility
Website accessibility can be the difference between providing excellent service and alienating potential customers. You can rely on our experienced website development team to ensure your website reaches ALL of your potential customers.
WCAG 2.0+ & Section 508 Compliance
We provide website accessibility services to government and businesses of all types and sizes. From comprehensive website audits with friendly reporting to remediation and training, we know web accessibility from all angles. Our team can document accessibility issues, implement fixes, and train you to keep your website accessible going forward.
Website accessibility means your website is accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities using voice, screen readers, or other assistive technologies. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 508 introduced the concept of accessibility in government, but the legal environment remains more dynamic. Today, website accessibility is best defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We use these guidelines and other tools to help our clients achieve and maintain website accessibility.
Service Accessibility Services
- Accessibility for new websites
- Website accessibility audit
- Website accessibility remediation
- Website accessibility training
- Monthly website accessibility maintenance
- Web video accessibility
- Web PDF and document accessibility
- Professional Opinion for Legal Consultation
Websites We Make Accessible
- Corporate websites
- Clerk of court websites
- Property Appraiser websites
- Law enforcement websites
- Government contractor websites
- Small business websites
Web Accessibility Membership
- We have been an active member of the International Association of Accessibility Professionals since 2018.
Experience in Website Accessibility
Our team has developed websites to comply with ADA Section 508 and WCAG accessibility standards since 2006.
- Developed and launched over 50 ADA Section 508 compliant websites.
- Train clients and web developers on best practices for compliance.
- Developed the ADA Compliance Website ToolKit software plugin to help “non-developers” maintain compliance. The software can identify compliance issues, explain why there is an issue and help the client fix the issue.
- Provided an expert report for Kennedy vs Ponte Vedra Corporation, Case No. 3:18-cv-326-J-39JBT
- Provided an expert report for Sierra vs City of Oakland Park, Case No. 3:18-cv-326-J-39JBT
- Provided an expert report for Gil vs City of Coral Springs, Case No. 18-cv-62444-BLOOM/Valle
- Presented website compliance for business, May 2018 – SBRN
- Published article in Jacksonville Business Journal.